Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Page One

You may ask yourselves why did I choose to call my blog "Page One"? Well, even if you weren't, I will still tell you the answer. Whenever I open a new book to start reading I always feel a sense of excitement and anticipation. I look forward to exploring a whole new world full of possibilities and imagination. There is something about that first page that reminds me that every single day that we are blessed and fortunate enough to be on this incredible planet we call earth we are basically on the first page of the rest of our lives. Okay, I admit, it is kind of corny and resembling of that old-age cliche - "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." But it's true. Every morning when I wake up and thank G-d for giving me another glorious day, I feel like I am given a beautiful gift of endless and extraordinary possibilities where I can create whatever I want within it, with G-d's help. The world is my oyster, (yes, another cliche) and I can't wait to share it with you. 

They say to write what you know... so here goes! And please feel free to comment and give me feedback (constructive only - please!) 

Sharing stories of personal growth, overcoming challenges and obstacles, (and the occasional rant and/or rave) is what it's all about here. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented and creative!You write from the heart and with such emotion!I am proud to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another cliche: I now smash a virtual bottle of champagne on the bow of your little ship, and wish you a bon voyage into the world of blogging!

    If you wish you share your work with a wider audience, think of involving yourself with Haveil Havelim, the weekly roundup of Jewish/Israeli blogs. (Not to be too self-aggrandizing, but you can see the latest edition, with instructions about how to post, here: http://rutimizrachi.blogspot.co.il/2013/08/haveil-havalim-getting-our-act-together.html)

    B'hatzlacha raba raba!

    ReplyDelete